Experienced Immigration Help In New York
Immigration can be complex for families. At Amin Legal Firm, P.C., we want to reunite you with your loved ones as soon as possible. If you intend to bring a family member into the United States or having issues with your own immigration case, get in touch with attorney Fariah Amin.
We will explain all procedures and requirements that are involved with the various different forms of family-based immigration that will help you understand what to expect. We will help you understand the various types of petitions, evidence and documentation requirements, priority dates visa bulletins, interview processed, waivers and affidavits.
We provide the following services:
- Adjustment of Status
- Permanent residence (green card) for immediate relatives
- Entry and permanent residence for non-citizen spouses
- Family Visitor Visas
- K-1 Fiancé(e)
- Battered Spouse Waivers
- Status through U-Visa applications
- Status through Violence Against Women’s Act (WAVA) petitions.
- Student Visas
- Citizenship and naturalization
We Can Help With Challenging Immigration Matters
Amin Legal Firm, P.C., has assisted unite individuals with their spouses, parents with their children and siblings with one another.
In addition to helping clients navigate the basics of immigration, such as entry into the United States, adjusting, changing or maintaining status, petitioning for relatives, Fariah also has experience with complex immigration matters.
- Do you have prior convictions that may prevent you from passing the “good moral character” test?
- Have you overstayed your visa and have subsequently left the country?
- Has the five- or ten-year bar against your re-entry into the United States been triggered?
- Is your citizenship application being repeatedly denied?
We have handled these types of complex immigration matters and can help you find answers to all of your questions. Through the use of tools such as FOIA requests under the Freedom of Information Act, we work hard to figure out what your history has been with USCIS and formulate a plan moving forward.
Through the use of advocacy and various types of hardship and other waivers and affidavits, we help you obtain the legal status that you are looking for. We work hard in helping you meet your immediate and ongoing immigration objectives. Call Fariah and allow her breadth of knowledge of immigration law be of benefit to you.